Thursday, September 8, 2011

In flight wildin...

So after a sleepless 15 hour flight, I get on my connecting flight to JFK, which I am currently on now (mile high blog), and I think maybe I can try smash some sleep out on this plane ride. I shut my eyes and I'm borderline dozing off on take off, only to be woken up with every single person on the plane screaming their heads off saying "Smoke! Smoke!"... People are jumping up, one lady ran down to the exit isle, people pressing the assistance buttons, people are wildin... What do I do? Sit there and put my headphones back on and continue listening to Watch The Throne... See i've done this dance before, it's just a little condensation from the air conditioning. No Biggie Smalls... I guess they all just wanted a head start on the Do It Live 2.5 tour. Of course now everyone on board is talking 9/11...

No comments:

Post a Comment